Ayurvedic Living & Nutrition 4 hour Workshop
Ayurvedic Living & Nutrition Workshop
The ancient, experiential science of Ayurveda teaches us to understand & live our true nature.
Through this deeper understanding comes deeper connection with ourselves, others & the world around us. Ayurveda enhances our lives, promotes our health and increases our happiness.
This workshop will empower you with;
- A fundamental understanding of Ayurveda’s central concepts
The Five Element Theory (the basis of everything)
The theory of Tridosha – Vata, Pitta & Kapha (the elements in the body)
- An understanding of how your body functions according to Ayurvedic Tridoshic principles
- Guidance on Ayurvedic health maintenance in order to function at optimum levels and be the best version of your true self
- The knowledge to recognise, rectify, prevent imbalances through simple lifestyle practices, diet & basic herbs
- An understanding of your unique constitutional balance of Vata, Pitta and Kapha – and what that means for you
We will also discuss lifestyle practices including special routines & practices, diet, yoga asana, meditation, pranayama, self-massage & other daily health considerations & nutrition for your unique mind-body type
Four hour workshop delivered by Laura Brine BSc Health Promotion & Ayurvedic Practioner